Monday, January 12, 2009

The New Year

Well, I hope this New Year is a treating you well. Nickie and I have started the new year by starting the process of looking for a new crib . No not a baby crib a big boy and girl crib called a house. Yes, we want a bigger crib which does by the way remind me that Bryson is now sleeping in his big boy crib. We figured we could only bend his knees so long to cram him in the bassonet just so Nickie could keep him close. Any way we are starting the whole house process. We found a sweet lady through Nickies work and she was so hard up for work I mean eager to make money to buy groceries, I mean was very sincere about taking our money. I think really does want to help us find our new crib and sell ours. We are not desperate yet but I am fed up with all our neighbors and the fact that I can reach out and touch them. So we are just praying about it and we know in these tough times God will open the doors.

Bryson is growing like crazy. Last week he went to the DR and she said he was 13lbs. 10 oz. and 24 1/2 in and a good clean bill of health. He has also started teething.

Nickie is enjoying her shorter commute. She can drop off Bryson at Day care and then be at work in 15 minutes. What a blessing.

I am still working the crazy crew that I have been working with for the past 2 1/2 yrs. I have to be careful what I say because I don't know who is reading this.

Well I am feeling lazy and so this blog will be short and not very entertaining.

Happy Blogging

No comments: