Monday, August 18, 2008

Less than 3 Weeks

Well, I am at a loss for words but I am sure I will think of something. We are closer than we were last week to being parents. The thought of it makes me wonder if I am ready for such a ride. It's so crazy that we as humans keep putting ourselves through this agony. We have got to be the stupidest smartest creatures on earth. I mean the woman has to go through agonizing pain to have the baby then it keeps you up at night because its hungry or has a full diaper. Then they start walking around and getting into things they shouldn't. After that they start talking and talking back. Then they want your money and that never ends. They wan't to drive,date...... Any ways. We are as ready as we ever will be. Our last shower was this weekend and so with giftcards and repeats we went to the store and got the mattress for the crib, the bed set, a diaper genie, changing pad and the thingy that helps support the baby while it drains mom of her milk.

I just wanted to sit at home and chill with my brother and his wife but he wanted to feel apart of things so we made the trek to the store and then came home and set it all up. In the end we were together and thats what matters. I'm just a home body I guess you could say unless it's something I want to do then I am all about it.

So I guess just keep us in your prayers and we will do the same for you. Our week is starting out a little rough. I accidentally sent Nickies Lamaze DVD to Netflix instead of the movie we got from them and some other things I just dont care to talk about right now.

If you would like to make comments or send feed back you can do so at the end of this blogg. Just look for the word comment and to send a message there is icon of an evelope I believe. Here are somemore pics.

Enjoy and keep blogging.

Baby Shower Three

No comments: