Sunday, September 7, 2008

Well Uh??

Well, um no news. We are still waiting for the the little one to come. He/she is being stubborn and likes the warmth of the mothers womb I guess. Nickie and I woke up early this morning and just stared at the ceiling saying what the heck when is this child going to come. She then started having what she felt was contractions that were 20 min apart. Then we got up and went to the airport to pick up my mother in law. She then decided to treat us to IHOP for breakfast (yum). Then we got to the house and Nickie gave her a tour of the Nursery and anything else she was excited about. Now we are just chillin and waiting for the little one to come out and play. I hope soon but the time will come soon.

So sorry for the short blog but I am just being lazy and don't feel like writing anymore. So happy blogging and we are sending out a mass email and calling all cars when the baby comes.

Derek

No comments: