Monday, November 8, 2010

How Are You?

How are you? I never really hear from you. I give you multiple ways to connect with me but for whatever you choose not to. When I write my blog it goes to mulitlple place to make it as accessible as possible so you can't say well I didn't know that happened. I also make multiple post on twitter which also goes to multiple sites like facebook, linkedin,myspace, buzz and multiple other places. I am very accessible. So why is it that you still don't try to connect with me. You have a phone ,you have a computer and you might even have a phone that can access this digital info. So you say well I am to busy. I find that hard to believe. You have access to the web, and I know you are on there it's just obviously not that much of a priority. So please commment on my blog, facebook and twitter. If this sounds like I am begging, well I am not. I just will not take the excuse that you don't know what's going on in my life.

Does this sound like friends and family of yours. I am sure it is. I believe it boils down to a priority and obviously you and I are not a priority. In this digital age it does not take long to just drop someone a message. So don't you be that person either.

Posted via email from derekdrobertson's posterous