Sunday, January 28, 2018

Blowing the Dust Off

Well, I thought I would blow the dust off this. A lot has happened since the last time I have blogged. I need to check the last date I actually did blog. I started blogging before Bryson was born and was kinda good at it. I am scared to look back at my old blogs as I might get depressed as those were some dark days.

I would say I am in a much better place than then. We have had another child named Brentyn and he is full of life and as fiery as his hair. The other big thing in our life is that we moved to a house farther  south of Nashville. We wanted something more affordable and had room for our boys to play.

Well, again I am just blowing the dust off here. Make sure to save this blog where ever you can so you can come back from time to time.

Derek